What the multi-faith choir offers you:
- Relieving stress from your studies
- Networking and making friends with like-minded students
- Broadening your mind through interfaith music
- Improve your mental alertness, concentration, and memory by singing
- Potential performance opportunity to enhance your extracurricular experience and your public persona
- No experience required!
- First rehearsal (trial) in the 2nd week of February. No obligation.
- The choir rehearses on campus once a week in the evenings for two hours (snacks provided)
- Most communication within the choir will be through a private Facebook group
- Occasional choir socials to strengthen the bond
- A diverse repertoire of music from around the world
morsl [at] mcgill.ca