- Cutting Edge Lectures in Science
- sci_cutting_edge_lectures mcgill.ca/science
- geography mcgill.ca/science
- math_and_stats mcgill.ca/science
- physics mcgill.ca/science
- Dept. of Psychology
- psychology mcgill.ca/science
- science_fac mcgill.ca/science
- science_fac mcgill.ca/it
- science_fac mcgill.ca/newsroom
- Freaky Fridays
- geog_info_ctre mcgill.ca/science
- Redpath Museum
- quantitative_biol_smnr_ser mcgill.ca/science
- teach_learn mcgill.ca/science
Since its earliest days, vaccination has been attended by hesitation, resistance and controversy. Why did an innovation that promised to rid the world of the terrible scourge of smallpox inspire such enduring fear? When Jenner spearheaded the promotion of vaccination at the turn of the nineteenth century, he predicted the end of a disease that had taken 60 million lives in the eighteenth century alone....
Nouvelle exposition de photographies par Anne-Josée Laquerre: EN UNION AVEC LA NATURE - les Rocheuses canadiennes et la Forêt pluviale du Grand Ours.
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics invites you to attend the Ph.D. Oral Defense of Mr. Tiago Miguel Saldanha Salvador
The Mathematical Congress of the Americas will take place on July 24th-28th. Please find all the information here.
Immerse the whole family in a hands-on, interactive archaeological dig. Participants will learn about archeological tools, methods and the techniques used to uncover the artifacts from the past.
Graduate Orientation Graduate Student Orientation Session - FALL 2017 Thursday, August 31, 2017 @ 10:00 am
General Meeting / Orientation Session